Subject: RE: COVIDaware source code data request
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 16:53:28 +0000
From: MN_MDH_DataPracticesRequest <Health.DataPracticesRequest@state.mn.us>
To: datarequest@riseup.net <datarequest@riseup.net>

Dear Chris:

This is to acknowledge receipt of your attached data request.  Your
request will be forwarded to the relevant divisions or staff to
determine whether the Minnesota Department of Health (“MDH”) has data
responsive to your request.  We will be in touch once we know more to
discuss next steps.

Please be aware that response times are currently being impacted by the
need to prioritize work related to the COVID-19 pandemic and the
redeployment of MDH staff outside their normal roles to support the
response to COVID.
Sincerely,

Melinda Hexum (she, her)
Interim Legal Counsel Minnesota Department of Health Mobile: 651-402-6181
Email: Mindy.Hexum.C19@state.mn.us